субота, 11. јун 2011.

miss u quotes for husband

images i miss you love poems. love miss u quotes for husband. i miss you sister quotes
  • i miss you sister quotes


  • for_gc
    06-14 03:44 PM
    Question is who will bell the cat.




    wallpaper i miss you sister quotes miss u quotes for husband. Miss-you-miss-Love-quote-
  • Miss-you-miss-Love-quote-


  • paskal
    06-13 02:50 PM
    Is anyone actually coordinating this or are we simply wasting our time posting messages here?

    any motivated members can take up the challenge of coordinating activities and leading efforts. let me know if anyone is interested!




    miss u quotes for husband. Missing You Card
  • Missing You Card


  • amsgc
    03-11 09:33 PM
    I have an NRE account and I get a 1099-INT every year from my bank for that account. It clearly states that the interest has been reported to the IRS and therefore must be shown on the 1040.

    We were talking about taxes at work and someone mentioned that all bank accounts in home country should be reported to IRS. I opened a bank account(NRE) in India before I came to US and get minimal interest income from it. Should I be declaring the income to IRS? The income is so low that I don't have to declare it in India so I didn't bother. I do not have a green card (am on H1B). Can you confirm if I am supposed to provide this info in tax returns. I did do some research on this and from news articles it seems like what my colleague mentioned is true. How do I go about providing all the info now? Is this going to impact my GC process?




    2011 Miss-you-miss-Love-quote- miss u quotes for husband. miss u quotes. i miss. firestarter
  • miss u quotes. i miss. firestarter


  • jonty_11
    07-31 03:50 PM
    Last week, I submitted my documents to my lawyer but until now I haven't received any confirmation from my employer yet if my application has been filed already. We are not allowed to contact our lawyer directly so I'm just relying on my employer about this. I'm quite concerned coz there's no way for me to find out if they have filed it or not.
    Is there a way? Please help me please. Thank you
    This is a subjective ques....depends on ur relations with ur employer...
    Try cajoling them..if its pop-shop consulting firm , he wont budge...

    Try asking other employees...if their's was filed and if they got an yhconfirmation?



    more...

    miss u quotes for husband. Miss U Quotes For Husband
  • Miss U Quotes For Husband


  • sagittarian
    12-17 03:36 PM
    Hi,

    My wife is waiting on her H-1B approval. She is on a H-4 currently. The company that sponsored her H-1B is an american fortune 500. This will be her first H-1B and she is in the USA for 11 months now. I have a few questions:

    1. To apply for the SSN she would need the original I-797 and the I-94, correct?
    2. After she applies at the SSN office, will she be able to see the number immediately (and wait for the card) ?
    3. How long does it normally take them for issuing a SSN for a person like her? (H-4 to first time H-1B)?

    Thanks in advance.




    miss u quotes for husband. i love you quotes for husband.
  • i love you quotes for husband.


  • kumarr
    06-12 09:28 PM
    We applied on July 2nd during July 2007 VB fiasco.

    I just received the following email from CRIS regarding my son's AOS I-485 application:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent

    On June 12, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I am not sure what it is, still waiting for the mail to arrive in next few days.

    I am wondering if this has something to do with my son turning 14 years yesterday (i.e. June 11th). Is there any kind of RFE sent for this type of situation?

    Please advise.

    Thank you for your help.



    more...

    miss u quotes for husband. wallpaper i miss you quotes
  • wallpaper i miss you quotes


  • Administrator2
    01-20 02:02 PM
    This looks great.....good work.

    However, it looks like the reputation button is not working right. :)


    Thanks Saralayar! A lot of members helped to make this change. Ideas and effort from a large number of members were pooled in. Special Thanks to coopheal for working on the wiki. That was awesome work.

    Hi! Ennada,

    We tested again and the Reputation button is working fine. We have disabled the reputation messages. Please let us know what is not working with the reputation button and we will fix it.

    Thanks,




    2010 Missing You Card miss u quotes for husband. i miss you love poems. love
  • i miss you love poems. love


  • johnamit
    12-31 10:10 AM
    I was working once for small company as only employee. I remember attorney mentioned not to go to Canada and said best would be Delhi. I went to India during that period but I already had valid H1 stamped from previous company so I didn't get stamping of new visa. But that was in 2001, I am sure lot of rules and practices have changed since then, check with someone who went recently.



    more...

    miss u quotes for husband. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss
  • miss u quotes wallpapers. miss


  • rsdang1
    07-01 10:35 AM
    I would encourage you to talk to a doctor of Indian origin. Also she may need to do a 3 year residency...




    hair miss u quotes. i miss. firestarter miss u quotes for husband. I Miss U Orkut Scraps|Nice
  • I Miss U Orkut Scraps|Nice


  • SunnySurya
    07-13 11:56 AM
    Folks,
    Please advise if you have any knowledge on the issue. Also, I am aware that I will need to take a good lawyer advise on this but what I am looking for is your take.

    Background:
    During July'07 fiasco I was able to submit my first 485 application on the 07/02/07 itself. Because of the volume of applications received, USICS was taking a long time to issue receipts. Since we all were hearing stories of applications getting lost or returned or denied for no explicit reasons and I was afraid that this window of opportunity may not open for a very long time, I decided to re-file my 485 application based on the same I-140 on Aug 10th, just days before the window closing. Both applications were filed at Nebraska Service Center.
    In September 2007 USCIS issued me the receipt notice for the first application. So I decided to put a stop payment on the second application, in the hope that my second application will be rejected without prejudice. That did not happen. I got a letter from USICS threatening me to adversely affect all my future 485 applications. So I paid. A different A# was issued to me for my second application. (So I have two A#s now) Also, per their website, my receipt date for the second application is the date they received the corrected payment, which is some time in late November.

    Now, my priority date is current. I am thinking of taking one of the following actions. Please advise, what should be an appropriate course of action.
    a) Do Nothing as I might get my first 485 will adjudicated before they start working on the second application, whose receipt date is sometime in November.
    b) Send a letter to USICS requesting them to withdraw my application (Please advise what reason should I state)

    I am afraid to choose option 2 as they might send my application for some sort of reconciliation.

    Thanks
    Sunny



    more...

    miss u quotes for husband. We Love amp; Miss You!
  • We Love amp; Miss You!


  • coopheal
    12-09 07:31 AM
    Bump




    hot Miss U Quotes For Husband miss u quotes for husband. hair i miss you quotes and
  • hair i miss you quotes and


  • gps001
    02-23 02:34 PM
    Hi,

    1. I have my I-140 approved, applied for I-485 and have EAD/AP
    2. Spouse has her own H1-B, and applied for I-485, based on my I-140, and has EAD/AP
    3. Both have 6 years of H1-B expiring later this year (both from different companies)

    I can extend my H1-B based on pending applications.
    QUESTION 1: Can my wife extend her H1-B (beyond 6th year) based on her pending I-485?


    My present H1-B expires in November, but I will probably get my new H1-B renewed by June. I intend to travel in September. I don't intend to go for visa stamping and not use my AP. This is because I have a valid stamp until November.

    Question: When I am at the port of entry, I will have my old H1-B valid for 2 more months and also the visa stamp valid for 2 more months, but a new H1-B I-797 is already approved. Will this cause a problem?


    Thanks.



    more...

    house miss u quotes images. miss u quotes. methmm 1 month miss u quotes for husband. letting u know i#39;m missing you
  • letting u know i#39;m missing you


  • uslegals
    11-11 01:45 PM
    I just read the instructions for E-filing of AP. This is what it says -

    Who is Not Eligible to e-File This Form:
    You are not eligible to electronically file this form if:

    You have a pending I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence Status or Adjust Status currently at a USCIS office and you are eligible to file the I-131 for no additional fee.

    Does that mean that only if your 485 application is @ a local office. My 485 is @ NBC, Biometrics is next week. I was told by my attorney that my application will then be transferred to local office for a interview. Don't know when though. Am i still eligible to E-file. Would appreciate any advice.

    Thanks !




    tattoo i love you quotes for husband. miss u quotes for husband. Missing husband amp; Cat
  • Missing husband amp; Cat


  • Munna Bhai
    08-28 07:52 AM
    I have an apporved I/140 and RD of I/485 in May 2007 under EB3. The PD is april 01 which is unavailable per current VB. My H1 is expiring in Jan 08 (9th yr extn.) Should I get my H1 extended and also can I do it myself? Kindly advise if I go for premium processing for H1 extn., can I get it extended for 3 yrs? Any related link for extn. be appreciated. Thanks

    yes, you can..infact complete immigration process you can do yourself without any lawyer but only for 1 year as your AOS is pending. Search this forum, you will find an email from one of member who has given complete list for H1b extension.



    more...

    pictures wallpaper i miss you quotes miss u quotes for husband. miss u quotes. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss
  • miss u quotes. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss


  • theMan
    01-12 09:16 AM
    If issue arises with I485 while i EAD, that would a big headache of replying RFE or opening MTR etc in timely fashion. EAD/AP stand cancelled if 485 is denied.

    Evaluate the odds of 485 denial and then take a decision (H1/EAD). Just don't get into analysis/paralysis mode.




    dresses hair i miss you quotes and miss u quotes for husband. i love you quotes for husband; quotes for husband. anniversary quotes for
  • i love you quotes for husband; quotes for husband. anniversary quotes for


  • GCSOON-Ihope
    11-07 10:08 AM
    but unless someone personally recommends it is difficult to know which ones are good. even large well-known firms have made many errors, even after charging high fees

    You are 100% right. Choosing an attorney is always kind of a gamble.
    That shouldn't be but it is the reality. From my own experience, an attorney is as good as the job he does for you.
    You can find an attorney who has worked wonders for many people and...
    he screws up your application (that happened to me :mad: :eek: ).



    more...

    makeup miss u quotes wallpapers. miss miss u quotes for husband. miss u quotes images. miss u quotes. methmm 1 month
  • miss u quotes images. miss u quotes. methmm 1 month


  • x1050us
    05-15 08:06 PM
    I got my GC last year auguest but her gc/485 status is stil pending. Is it even possible based on her case was dependent on me? What can I do abt it. Thanks.

    Did you submit the 485s together or separately.




    girlfriend Missing husband amp; Cat miss u quotes for husband. miss u quotes. i miss you sister quotes; i miss you sister quotes
  • miss u quotes. i miss you sister quotes; i miss you sister quotes


  • sam_hoosier
    04-05 12:24 PM
    Has anyone on a EAD or H1 taken a FHA house loan?
    FHA Loan Refinance and FHA Home Loans | Mortgages (http://www.fha.com/)
    Let FHA Loans Help You - HUD (http://www.hud.gov/buying/loans.cfm)

    Would be interested in hearing your experiences.

    - JK

    I am on EAD and will be closing my loan (refinance) this week. I had explained my immigration status to the broker upfront, and they had no objection to moving with the loan. My lender is US Bank.




    hairstyles We Love amp; Miss You! miss u quotes for husband. i love and miss you quotes.
  • i love and miss you quotes.


  • gc_dream07
    08-11 12:36 PM
    PD : March 2006
    RD : July 2, 2007




    locomotive36
    07-02 10:02 AM
    Prepaid taxis at the airport is the best. You dont have to haggle over prices, pay tips or commission or no such nonsense. Fixed rate based on distance. Govt prepaid and Fast track are good. Would suggest Fast track.. decent cars with decent prices.

    Fasttrack is even recommended for local travel... reliable call taxi service.

    As for hotels, if you are looking at hotels in and around 5 kms of Chennai Central railway station, you can look at areas of Egmore, Kilpauk and Nugambakkam. Aruna Inn in Nugambakkam is a decent 2-3 star. Try to find hotels in these areas and make a researvation thru makemytrip.com or yatra.com




    JunRN
    12-17 06:22 PM
    No, it's not but you will get in trouble if you don't.



    Нема коментара:

    Постави коментар